Student & Parent Resources
Preparing for your trip abroad...
- Learn About Your Destination
- Passport Application
- How to Renew your Passport
- Guide to Getting a Student Visa
- STEP - Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Generation Study Abroad
- Countries and their Cultures
- Etiquette, Customs and Protocol Guides
- Diversity Network
- NAFSA's Rainbow Special Interest Group
- Embassies, Consulates and Diplomatic Missions
- Airline Baggage Policies
- GeoBlue International Health Insurance for Higher Education
- FSC Payment Instructions
- Student Universe - flights
Tips & Tricks...
- Health & Safety Tips
- The Abroad Guide
- Culture Shock
- Currency Converter
- Pinterest Study Abroad
- 12 Apps You've Gotta Have if You're Always Travelling
- A Complete Guide to Using Your Phone Abroad
- How to Prepare Your Phone for Travel Abroad
- No Excuses! 9 Ways to Help Pay For Your Study Abroad
- The Budget Minded Traveler
- 10 Tips on Making the Most of Your Study Abroad Experience
- Study Abroad Tips
- Study Abroad: 5 Expectations vs. the Realities
- 10 Common Mistakes Made While Studying Abroad
- 17 Tips for Studying Abroad
- Studying Abroad: Step-by-Step
- How to Use Google Maps Without An Internet Connection
Once you're back...
Students transcripts are sent to the FSC study abroad office typically 6-8 weeks after the end of their program. Once we receive the transcripts they will be sent to transfer services to be reflected on the students FSC transcript.
- Students must receive a letter grade of 'C' or higher in order to receive the credit for the course.
For other SUNY students on FSC programs, a supplemental transcript will be sent the students home SUNY's study abroad office.