Rambassadors Leadership Program
Welcome! The Rambassador program is a leadership opportunity designed to help aid in student recruitment and marketing efforts through the use of Social Media, Campus Tours and much more. Students of this elite organization are given opportunities to meet and connect with faculty and staff members, as well as members of Farmingdale’s administration.
Students will gain hands on marketing experience, as well as an opportunity to enhance their communication and leadership skills. The skills taught within the program have proven beneficial for employment opportunities after graduation.
Minimum requirements for the program are as follows:
- Attendance at our main recruitment events (Fall/Spring Open House and Accepted Student Days)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Attendance at minimum 1 leadership workshop held by the Student Success Center
- Attendance at 3 (committee member) or 5 (non-committee member and e-board) events a semester. At least two must be completed before mid-semester
- Attendance at bi-weekly meetings, as well as monthly committee meetings
- Commitment to a committee (Social Media or Events)
- Participation in the marketing and recruitment process of prospective students and parents
Interested in Becoming a Rambassador?