Rambassadors Leadership Program
The Rambassador program is a leadership opportunity designed to help aid in student recruitment and marketing efforts through the use of Social Media, Campus Tours and much more. Students of this elite organization are given opportunities to meet and connect with faculty and staff members, as well as members of Farmingdale’s administration.
Students will gain hands on marketing experience, as well as an opportunity to enhance their communication and leadership skills. The skills taught within the program have proven beneficial for employment opportunities after graduation.
Minimum requirements for the program are as follows:
- Attendance at our main recruitment events (Fall/Spring Open House and Accepted Student Days)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Attendance at minimum 1 leadership workshop held by the Student Success Center
- Participation in two Rambassador events per semester
- Attendance at bi-weekly meetings
- Participation in the marketing and recruitment process of prospective students and parents
Interested in Becoming a Rambassador?