Fall 2016 Workshops
Below new dates and times for OU Training Workshops for fall 2016. All workshops are held in Whitman 245.
- Tuesday, September 20 — 10:50-12:05. New Content Contributors only.
- Friday, September 30 — 2:00. Faculty Pages.
- Tuesday, October 11 — 10:50-12:05. Snippets, Web audit.
- Friday, October 28 — 2:00. New Content Contributors.
- Tuesday, November 15 — 10:50-12:05. Left Navigation.
- Friday, November 18 — 2:00. Snippets.
- Tuesday, December 6 — 10:50-12:05. Review, questions, specific projects.
OUCampus is a Content Management System (CMS) from OmniUpdate that allows users to create and maintain Web pages without having to know any HTML. Some of the features include multi-browser support, in-context WYSIWYG editor, direct edit, auto save, publishing, workflow, integration with Facebook and Twitter, and creation of RSS feeds. OmniUpdate offers help and support in the OU Campus / OU Publish Documentation page.
About Internet Explorer
Some Internet Explorer users will experience technical issues when viewing the website. This is due to a compatibility setting on the browser that must be changed at the user level. In Internet Explorer, make sure you have "Compatibility View" turned off. In Internet Explorer, under "Tools," uncheck "Compatibility View" (see image below).
FAQs - 1 Minute Video Tutorials
Content and Brand Guidelines
Everything you need to know about Farmingdale State College's graphic identity standards,
communications style, and social media guidelines.
Graphic Identity Standards & Communications Style Guide