May 7, 2007
Farmingdale State Students Awarded Scholarships
On March 21, 2007 The Farmingdale Foundation and Alumni Association Student Scholarship Reception was held in Roosevelt Hall's Multi Purpose Room at Farmingdale State University of New York. Over $84,000 worth of scholarship money was awarded to 57 students at the reception. Farmingdale State College President Dr. W. Hubert Keen was pleased to announce that outstanding students from various disciplines were awarded the Wall of Honor.
This year's recipients were:
- Jehu Croft, Aeronautical Science, Professional Pilot, Kew Gardens
- Mark Cruz, Security Systems, Massapequa
- Gail Danetti, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Wantagh
- Pearl Degen, Business Administration, Lindenhurst
- Dawn Gianninoto, Nursing, St. James
- Andrew Glaser, Architectural Technology, Lindenhurst
- Marta Herin, Dental Hygiene, Glendale
- Pablo Rodriguez, Architectural Technology, Patchogue
- Roman Titov, Construction Management Technology, Staten Island
The Farmingdale College Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation that provides financial assistance in advancing the purposes and development of the College. The Foundation provides scholarships, faculty development grants, and support of programs and projects that are not funded by the State budget.