Reserve Textbook Use Policy
1. All reserve textbooks are for in-library use only and may not be removed from the library (not beyond the inner exit doors into the breezeway).
2. Use of reserve textbooks is limited to current Farmingdale State College students. A photo ID must be left with the circulation department when signing out reserve items.
3. Reserve sign-outs are for two hour periods and may be renewed for further in-library use, unless another user has placed a hold on the item.
4. The fine for late return of reserve textbooks is $1.00 per hour, or part thereof, until the item is returned.
5. Reserve textbooks for one course only may be signed out at one time.
6. Violations of this policy may be reported to the Dean of Students for possible disciplinary action.
Other Reserve Items
The library has collections of DVDs, video tapes, other media and viewing equipment. This material may be signed out at the circulation desk for in-library use.
Revised June 2012
George LoPresti, Circulation, 420-2183