International Trade Resources
ABI/Inform Global (ProQuest)
Business Source Complete - Ebsco
Business Insights: Essentials
Newspaper Source Plus
New York Times Historical 1851-2008
New York Times 1980-present
Proquest - All Databases
The Wall Street Journal (Proquest)
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Tariff database
Tariff information for the APEC member economies." Tariff schedules, concessions, prohibitions.
- Federal Trade Commission Home Page
- International Trade Administration
Part of the Department of Commerce. Find Tariff and Tax information on US exports.
- Market Access and Compliance
The latest in trade and investment information by region and country for U.S. exporters. Brought to you by the Market Access and Compliance group of the International Trade Administration.
The North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
The Statistical Abstract of the United States, published since 1878, is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Click on Business Enterprises, Foreign Commerce and Aid and International Statistics
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- USDA Foreign Agricultural Service
Get import/export information about agricultural products.
- USITC Trade Commission - http://itcdb.usitc.gov/ U.S. International Trade Commission Interactive Tariff and Trade DataWeb. Year 2000
Tariff DataBase and Production Sharing.
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency - http://www.ustda.gov/ The U.S. Trade and Development Agency enables American businesses to compete for infrastructure and industr ial projects in middle-income and developing countries through the funding of feasibility studies, orientation visits, specialized training.