Criminal Justice Resources
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice - SUNY Albany. http://www.albany.edu/sourcebook/ This is an extensive research guide that lists Internet sources relevant to Criminal Justice. Includes links for Federal, State, and local resources.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
Extensive website that links to criminal justice pages.
The website of the Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section (CCIPS) of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. Contains information on computer crine (hacking), intellectual property crime, links to documents, and more.
- Librarians Internet Index - Websites You Can Trust
Type in your Search Term to locate quality web sites by research subject. The home page has 13 major Subject areas to search, including a major section on Law - Law Enforcement.
Geared towards police officers, this site links to associations, law enforcement agencies, corrections information, Most Wanted lists, and miscellaneous other law enforcement we bsites.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
The Statistical Abstract of the United States, published since 1878, is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Click on: Law Enforcement, Courts & Prisons.
- US Department of Justice
This government website is packed with information. Part of the DOJ is the Bureau of Justice Statistics and the NCJRS, t he National Criminal Justice Reference Service.
- American Criminal Justice Association http://www.acjalae.org/
- National Criminal Justice Association -http://www.ncja.org/
- New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services - http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/le_links.htm
- NY State Bar Association - Criminal Justice Section - http://www.nysba.org/AM/Template.cfm?
- FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin - http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/leb.htm Free, full-text since 1989, some in pdf format, some zipped files.