Student Email FAQs
We are please to announce that Farmingdale State College has chosen Gmail for its new student email. Your Gmail account will also give you access to a number of Google Apps, including Google Docs and Google Calendar. The questions below should answer many of the questions you might have.
1. How do I log into my Farmingdale email?
2. If I forget my password, is there a way to reset it myself?
3. Can I access my student email from my mobile device?
4. When I graduate, can I keep my student email account?
5. Will my password expire?
6. What is the maximum account size?
7. What is the maximum size for attachments?
8. Who can I contact if I need assistance?
From any web browser, in the URL type: gmail.farmingdale.edu
Yes. On the Gmail login page, click on "Student Password Reset" and reset your password. Follow the steps carefully.
Yes. For instructions go to the Student Email webpage.
Yes. Starting with the graduates of May 2013, you will be able to keep your student email account.
Yes. Your password will expire every 120 days.
30 GB which includes the Gmail mailbox and Drive/Docs.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (631) 420-2754.