|Maple for Home Use||Available for: Students, Faculty & Staff|
|Microsoft Office and Windows for Home Use||Available for: Students, Faculty & Staff|
|Microsoft Office 365||Available for: Students, Faculty & Staff|
|Qualtrics Survey Software||Available for: Students, Faculty & Staff|
|Symantec EndPoint Protection||Available for: Students|
Under the Microsoft Campus Agreement, Farmingdale State College students, faculty and staff can purchase the following Microsoft products for home use at a significant discount. Pricing is below.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Office for Mac 2016
- Office for Mac 2011
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 Professional (32 or 64 bit)
The software is ordered directly from: http://farmingdale.onthehub.com
*** Downloads allow up to two installs.
*** For FAQs, click Help on the WebStore homepage or call their support team at 1-888-396-1447 between 6:00am-6:00pm.
|Office Professional Plus 2016||Download||Free|
|Office Professional Plus 2013||Download||Free|
|Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac||Download||Free|
|Office 2011 for Mac||Download||Free|
|Windows 10 Education (32 or 64 bit)||Download||Free|
|Windows 8.1 Professional (32 or 64 bit)||Download||Free|
|Office Professional Plus 2016||Download||$ 9.95|
|Office Professional Plus 2013||Download||$ 9.95|
|Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac||Download||$ 9.95|
|Office 2011 for Mac||Download||$ 9.95|
|Windows 10 Education (32 or 64 bit)||Download||$ 9.95|
|Windows 8.1 Professional (32 or 64 bit)||Download||$ 9.95|
Farmingdale State College registered students and active faculty and staff have access
to Microsoft Office 365.
In addition to online access, you can also download and install Microsoft Office on the following:
- 5 desktops (PC/Mac)
- 5 Mobile Devices (iPhone/Android/iPad/etc)
Go to... https://www.farmingdale.edu/office365
For more information, see the Office 365 handout.
Qualtrics Survey Software
What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a web-based service available to all Farmingdale students, faculty and staff for creating and deploying publically accessible surveys.
How do I get a Qualtrics account?
If you have a Farmingdale college email account, you've already got everything you'll need. You'll just need to activate your account by going to https://farmingdale.qualtrics.com. There, you'll be prompted for your login account (your Farmingdale e-mail address without the @farmingdale.edu) and password.
The first time that you login, you'll be asked if you already have an account. Click on "I don't have a Qualtrics account". You'll be asked to accept a license agreement. If you agree to it, you will allowed into the application and will be presented with a wizard to create your first survey.
What if I have other questions about Qualtrics?
- If you are unable to create an account in Qualtrics following the steps above, please contact the Farmingdale helpdesk at email@example.com.
- Questions about the functionality of the Qualtrics product can be resolved by visiting Qualtrics Support. The Qualtrics support website is a great source for information on the usage of the product.
- If you have further issues with the operation of the Qualtrics product itself, you should contact Qualtrics support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-340-9194. Phone or e-mail support is available from Qualtrics during their normal business hours of 6AM-6PM EST.
Farmingdale State College has licensed Symantec Endpoint Protection from Symantec
Corporation and has made it available to all currently registered students of the
college free of charge.
To install go to: http://www.farmingdale.edu/av
Please contact our local campus Helpdesk if you have any questions about this service.
Phone: 631-420-2754 or email: email@example.com