In the News
- An article written by Erwin Cabrera and Beverly Kahn entitled “Research Aligned Mentorship and the New Generation of Students” appears in the spring 2017 issue of Network, the publication of the Faculty Resource Network.
- Two students Kamryn Hernandez and Patricia Rouzeau presented on their applied learning experiences through the RAM program at the 2017 Applied Learning Conference in Niagara Falls, NY.
- First in the World US Dept. of Education Grant:
- Farmingdale State gets $2.9M for research program
- Colleges, Organizations Win $60 Million to Boost College Access, Completion
- US Department of Education Awards $2.9 Million to Farmingdale State College
- US Department of Education Awards $2.9 Million to Farmingdale State College; Only College In NY To Receive Grant
- Farmingdale State College Awarded $2.9M Federal Grant
- Department Awards $60 Million in First in the World Grants to 17 Colleges, Universities and Organizations