Federal College Work-Study
If you have been awarded Federal College Work-Study as part of your financial aid package and wish to work on campus, you must do the following:
1. Accept your award on OASIS.
2. Set up an appointment to speak with Doreen Rigney in the Financial Aid Office by calling (631)420-2578 or stopping in.
3. Bring in required documentation.
4. Review Fall job openings and visit department to apply.
5. Have department complete the Federal Work Study Assignment Form and return it to Doreen Rigney in the Financial Aid Office.
Off-Campus Community Service College Work-Study Positions
The Office of Financial Aid has off campus community service college work-study opportunities through Parent Action Community Inc., (Suffolk County), Arthur Morrison Mentors, Hempstead, NY, Upper Room Christian School in Dix Hills, NY.
Students who are interested in a job in areas such as; community support services, administrative services, tutoring K-12, horticulture etc. at one of these organizations, please stop by the Financial Aid office in Laffin Hall Room 324 or call 631-420-2578 to set up an appointment for more information.