Congratulations on your acceptance to Farmingdale State College!
Submit your tuition deposit of One Hundred Dollars ($100) in order to confirm your acceptance and intent to enroll. You should submit the deposit no later than 30 days after acceptance to reserve your space for the semester. For questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 631-420-2200.
Transfer Students: Transfer credits will be evaluated after your deposit is received.
Instructions to Pay Tuition Deposit Online
Accepted students may pay the Tuition Deposit online by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) through our secure credit card website.
- For Students: In the "Students and Staff" box → enter your RAM ID and OASIS PIN → click "Login".
- For Authorized Users: In the "Authorized Users" box → enter your Email and Password → click "Login". Further details on how to add an authorized user can be found here (pdf).
- Click the "eDeposits" tab → then under "Make Deposit Payment for Term" select the term from the dropdown list and click "Select".
- Under "Make Deposit Payment" → select "Admissions Deposit" from the dropdown list and click "Select".
- Review the type of deposit, term and amount → to continue click "Continue".
- Select "Credit Card" from the "Payment Method" dropdown list → click "Select" to continue.
- Enter your credit card information. There is an option to save the credit card payment information for future use. To save the payment method, click the checkbox next to "Save this payment method for future use". You will be prompted to enter a name.
- Click "Continue" to confirm payment details.
- To continue with the payment, review the payment information → click "Submit Payment".
- Print the "Payment Receipt" page for your records.