The Tutoring Center provides a variety of free services to currently registered students on a walk-in basis (no appointments are necessary). These services include individual and/or group tutoring sessions in many technology, business, computer and science courses taught at the College. Study skills workshops, designed to help students develop college-level academic skills, are available in test taking, note taking, and reading comprehension.
The Center is open Monday through Thursday, 10:00am - 8:00pm on days when classes are in session during the Fall and Spring semesters. Please see the tutoring schedules for specific tutor and course availability. We strongly recommend students view our What to Know About Tutoring
and Student Responsibilities
documents before coming in for their initial tutoring session. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com
The Tutoring Center values your feedback. Please take a short survey and tell us about your experience this semester. Click here to access the survey.
- Bob (EET/MTH/PHY) will be leaving early at 12:30 pm on Monday, 11/24.
- The Tutoring Center will be closed on Wednesday, 11/26 & Thursday, 11/27.
- Diana (BIO/CHM) will not be in on Thursday, 12/4. Instead, she will be in on Monday thru Wednesday, 12/1 through 12/3 from 4:15 pm to 6:15 pm.
- Lou (BIO/CHM/PHY) will be leaving early on Wed, 12/10 at 6pm.
Save the Date!
Our Late Night Breakfast & Study Session co-sponsored with the Student Success Center will be held on Monday, December 8 from 7:30 - 11:30 pm in the Campus Center. Join us for an evening to study with your peers, enjoy some light refreshments, and receive free tutoring in a variety of courses. Numerous student support services will be present as well. We hope to see you there.
Please note the following schedule changes:
- Bob's last day of tutoring for the Fall semester is Monday, 11/24.
- Breanne (BCS) is no longer available to tutor.
- Diana (BIO/CHM) is no longer available to tutor on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Her Thursday hours from 12-5pm remain unchanged.
- Lou (BIO/CHM/PHY) has additional tutoring hours on Thursdays from 2-6pm.