The Tutoring Center
Greenley Hall, Room 211
Phone: 631-420-2066 / 2475 / 2476
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 9:30am - 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
*Please see the tutoring schedules for specific tutor/course availability. These hours are only effective on days when classes are in session during the Fall 2016 semester.
The Tutoring Center provides a variety of free services to currently registered Farmingdale State College students on a walk-in basis, no appointments are necessary. These services include individual and/or group tutoring sessions (depending on demand) in many business, computer, science, and technology courses taught at the College. Study skills workshops, designed to help students develop college-level academic skills, are available in test taking, note taking, and reading comprehension.
Please see the tutoring schedules for specific tutor and course availability. We strongly recommend students view our FAQ/What to Know About Tutoring and Student Responsibilities documents before coming in for their initial tutoring session. Please check this page often for revised copies of the tutoring schedules or for any important announcements (such as a tutor will not be in, etc.).
- Bob (EET/MTH/PHY) will not be in on Thursday, September 29.
- Manvinder (BIO) will not be in on Thursday, September 29.
- Kevin (BCS) will not be in on Friday, September 30. However, Edwins will fill in for him from 10am - 2pm.
- Mike (EET/MTH/PHY) will not be in on Monday, October 3.
- Perry (CHM) will not be in on Monday, October 3.
- Perry (CHM) will not be in on Wednesday, October 12.
- Perry (CHM) will not be in on Monday, October 17.
- Perry (CHM) will not be in on Monday, October 24.