The Tutoring Center provides a variety of free services to currently registered students on a walk-in basis (no appointments are necessary). These services include individual and/or group tutoring sessions in many technology, business, computer and science courses taught at the College. Study skills workshops, designed to help students develop college-level academic skills, are available in test taking, note taking, and reading comprehension.
The Center is located in Sinclair Hall 160 and is open Monday through Thursday, 10:00am - 7:30pm on days when classes are in session during the Fall and Spring semesters. Please see the tutoring schedules
for specific tutor and course availability. We strongly recommend students view our What to Know About Tutoring
and Student Responsibilities
documents before coming in for their initial tutoring session. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com
- Rayhan (EET/MTH) will be in at 11:15 am on Wednesday, April 1.
- John (BIO/CHM) will not be in on Thursday, April 2.
- Jairo (BCS) will not be in on Thursday, April 2.
- Alan (EET/MTH) will not be in on Thursday, April 2.
- Jacquie (CHM) will not be in on Thursday, April 9.
- Jairo (BCS) will not be in on Thursday, April 9.