Tutoring - We meet with our students and discuss academic needs. If there is an agreement that tutoring is the strategy, then we refer the students to the appropriate tutor in the Tutoring Center, and we also partner them up with upperclassmen in their respective majors for additional tutoring and peer mentoring. The Tutoring Center's services are provided to all registered students.
These services include:
- Individual and/or group tutoring sessions
- Assistance with science and business basic skills
- Computer assistance in various areas
- Support with remedial academic skills
- Study skills workshop to develop college-level academic skills for test-taking, studying and note-taking
Visit the Tutoring Center
Counseling - TRiO offers Academic Counseling and assistance with the selection of classes, ensuring successful completion of courses, and applying for internships, graduate schools and professional schools.
Financial Aid Counseling - There are many resources available to guide our students through the financial
aid process. Students are advised to come to the office with their questions and concerns
to meet with the educational counselors. At that time they will be sent to the appropriate
offices to settle their matters.
Visit the Financial Aid Office