Here at the Children's Center at Farmingdale State we use the Creative Curriculum for infants through Pre-school. This curriculum encompasses all areas of child development, while incorporating all areas of early learning: pre-writing, pre-math, pre-science, early literacy, music & movement. Teachers in the classroom are facilitators and nurturers, providing children with age appropriate activities, encouragement and support. Our Pre-K program provides children with the skills necessary for kindergarten.
Our state of the art facility offers heated floors throughout the classrooms, and central air for the warm summer months. Our indoor gross motor room offers an alternative to outside play when the weather is not cooperative. Schedule your visit today!
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- 2, 3 & 5 Day schedules
- Part Day Programs for Toddler - Pre-K (9:00 - 12:00)
- 2016-2017 School Calendar
*School Vacation Care Available
- Professional Early Childhood Educators
- Certified in Infant & Child CPR and First Aid
- Staff receive ongoing training
- MAT Trained
Fees and Payments
- SUNY Students - Sliding Scale Fee (Must take a minimum of 6 credits)
- SUNY Students - Block Grants may be available to eligible students
- Campus Employees and NYS Employee Discount
- Community Rates
Call to schedule a tour at 631-420-2125.
Indoor Gross Motor Room Beautiful lobby