CareerConnect is a web-based system for accessing:
o Full-time jobs for upcoming graduates and alumni
o Part-time jobs
o Paid and unpaid internships for students
o Career exploration tools
Use CareerConnect to:
o Upload your resume, cover letter and other documents for employers to view
o Explore career options with Career Explorer and Career Finder resources
Ready to get started? Visit FSC CareerConnect and register for a new account. Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email confirming your username. You will be given a link to set your CareerConnect password. NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hours, after which time you can click on the link to be redirected to a page where you can request a new password link.
Posting Jobs & Internships
The Farmingdale State College Career Center is excited to announce the launch of the NEW
This new site provides employers with the ability to:
• Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs and internships
• Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and internships, as well as when a posting is about to expire
• View resumes of Farmingdale applicants
• Much more!
To register, please visit the Employer Login Page and register for a new account. Once your registration is approved, log in and take a look around!
To Create a New Job or Internship:
• Click on New Job.
• Enter position information.
• Fields with an * indicate required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete.
• Once approved, your listing will be visible to registered students and alumni.
If you experience any difficulty signing in or working with the new database, please email email@example.com or call 631-420-2296 with your questions. To learn about other ways to connect with Farmingdale students and alumni, please contact us.