Visual Communications Design Agency
One of the roles of the New Media Design advertising agency is to function as the in-house ad agency for Farmingdale State College. The primary purpose, however, is to serve the needs of local not-for-profit agencies and community organizations.
The services of the agency are provided on a pro bono basis; the only cost to the client is the cost of materials and printing. All creative services are provided without charge.
The clients benefit from the professional-quality creative services provided by the students, who are seniors in the Visual Communications programs at Farmingdale State College. The students benefit from the interaction and collaboration with the clients and use printed samples of client projects in their portfolios. This enhances their overall learning experience and provides valuable professional experience, all while providing a vital public service.
If you believe that your organization would benefit from our services, or if you would simply like additional information, please feel free to contact our director: Prof. Wayne Krush (631-420-2425).
Partial Client List
- American Heart Association
- Calquhoun Foundation
- Creations Magazine
- Circle of Dance
- EMG Entertainment Marketing Group
- Girl Scouts
- Guide Dog Foundation
- Heckscher Museum
- Hi-Hello Child Care Center
- Long Island Aquarium - Bayshore
- Long Island Greenbelt Trail Conference
- Long Island Native American Film & Cultural Festival
- Long Island Sierra Club
- Nature Conservancy
- New York Motorcycle Awareness Coalition
- Farmingdale State University
- United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau County