BCS 426 : C# Programming
This course will cover the syntax of the C# programming language, .NET infrastructure, creating graphical user interfaces, using databases, using web services, and multithreading. This course is designed for students with some programming experience.
BCS 345 Java Programming with a grade of C or better
At the completion of this course, students will be able to use problem-solving skills to:
- Write C# code that uses selection, repetition, classes, and arrays.
- Differentiate between assemblies, applications, and DLLs.
- Develop C# programs that have a graphical user interface.
- Develop C# programs that utilize the database capabilities of the C# language.
- Develop C# programs that utilize web services.
- Develop C# programs that utilize multithreading.
- Professional C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0 by Christian Nagel, Published by John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2016.