Congratulations to our 2016-17 Alumni Association scholarship winners:
- Alice Pan Ting Memorial Scholarship - Qiuyi Wang, Nursing
- Alumni Association Aviation Scholarship -Anthony Ficaro, Aviation
- Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship - Jessica Feldhusen, Nursing
- Dreamers of Tomorrow Scholarship - Nikol Rozenfeld, Applied Psychology
- Liberty Mutual Scholarship - Tunisia Solomon, Applied Mathematics
- Mark Ellis Memorial Scholarship - Alexander Vartanian, Security Systems
- Stephanie Belli Memorial Scholarship - Brunilda Espinal, Business Management
Alumni Association Scholarships
The Alumni Association offers the following scholarships to matriculated Farmingdale State College students with the required GPA as stated for each. These scholarships are awarded annually to eligible students and the funds are to be used for qualified education expenses. Those students who are already receiving full scholarship/grant funding for room, board and tuition are not eligible. The application process is open from July through October, winners are notified in December for award distribution for the Spring Semester.
- Alice Pan Ting Memorial Scholarship - $1000
Designated for a matriculated female immigrant student with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Alumni Association Aviation Scholarship - $500
Designated for a matriculated student in the Aviation curriculum with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship - $1000
Designated for a matriculated legacy student, child or grandchild of FSC alumni, with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Dreamers of Tomorrow Scholarship- $500
Designated for a matriculated DACA student (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Liberty Mutual Scholarship- $250
Any matriculated student with a 3.3 or higher GPA may apply.
- Mark Ellis Memorial Scholarship - $500
Designated for a matriculated student in the Criminal Justice curriculum with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Stephanie Belli Memorial Scholarship - $1000
Designated for matriculated student in the Business Management curriculum with a 3.3 or higher GPA.
The Application process is as follows:
- Log onto www.farmingdale.academicworks.com
- Create an account by providing your Farmingdale State College email and a password. To obtain an FSC email you must be an accepted student and registered at the College.
- Complete the online general registration and application.
- Some scholarship applications are 'auto-matched' and are automatically placed into appropriate scholarship opportunities, others scholarships are only on an 'apply-to' basis. Each student is responsible for their applications to be sure they are submitted properly into the scholarship opportunity they are applying for.
For additional information, please contact the Alumni Relations Office.