2017 Alumni Awards Dinner
The Farmingdale State College Alumni Awards Dinner is an annual ceremony that honors our alumni and their successes as well as selected Farmingdale State College disciplines. Also honored are individuals and businesses who have supported and been instrumental in furthering the goals and objectives of the college.
This year's dinner was held on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 6:30pm at the Crest Hollow Country Club in Woodbury. The honorees are:
- Judith M. McEvoy Alumnus of the Year Award: Joe Egan '70, Egan Consulting Co., Inc.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: George LaRosa, Sr. VP and CFO, Farmingdale State College.
- Distinguished Faculty Award: Dr. Richard Iversen, Professor, Department of Urban Horticulture and Design.
- Outstanding Student Award: Cal Jimenez '17, President Student Government Association.
- Centurion Club: Ben Vecchio '50.
- Also celebrating the Inauguration of Farmingdale State College's 9th President, Dr. John Nader.