2017 Alumni Awards Dinner
The Farmingdale State College Alumni Awards Dinner is an annual ceremony that honors our alumni and their successes as well as selected Farmingdale State College disciplines. Also honored are individuals and businesses who have supported and been instrumental in furthering the goals and objectives of the college.
This year's dinner will be held on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 6:30pm at the Crest Hollow Country Club in Woodbury. The honorees are:
- Judith M. McEvoy Alumnus of the Year Award: Joe Egan '70, Egan Consulting Co., Inc.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: George LaRosa, Sr. VP and CFO, Farmingdale State College.
- Distinguished Faculty Award: Dr. Richard Iversen, Professor, Department of Urban Horticulture and Design.
- Outstanding Student Award: Cal Jimenez '17, President Student Government Association.
- Centurion Club: Ben Vecchio '50.
- Also celebrating the Inauguration of Farmingdale State College's 9th President, Dr. John Nader.
If you are unable to attend, please consider a donation to the Alumni Association or place a congratulatory note or ad in our dinner journal. You can also assist by donating a raffle prize or gift certificate for goods or services for the dinner auction.
Guests staying overnight can book rooms at The Huntington Hilton, located at 598 Broadhollow Road, 6 minutes and 2 miles from the campus. Shuttle service is provided. Book directly by calling 631-845-1000 and referencing group code FSC.
RSVP by March 20, 2017 | Journal Ads due by March 13, 2017