2017 President's Gala
On November 8, the Long Island Business Hall of Fame Gala and the Alumni Association Awards Dinner will join forces to become Farmingdale State College's first annual President's Gala at the Crest Hollow Country Club.
John S. Nader, PhD, President, Farmingdale State College together with the Farmingdale College Foundation and the Farmingdale College Alumni Association cordially invite you to attend the President's Gala:
An evening to honor D3 LLC, The Ram's Horn Award for Corporate Leadership
and to celebrate:
- The President's Award for Alumni Leadership – Sal Ferro '84
- The President's Award for Faculty Leadership – Dr. Veronica Henry '77
- The President's Award for Student Leadership – Messiah Gaymon '19
Crest Hollow Country Club
Woodbury, New York
Cocktails 6:00 PM
Dinner and Dancing 7:00 PM
RSVP by October 25, 2017
Proceeds from the President's Gala support The Farmingdale Fund
For more information, contact Charlene Russert at 631-420-2568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Farmingdale Fund provides unrestricted funds for academic and extracurricular
programs, student ﬁnancial aid, faculty development
and campus beautiﬁcation. Gifts to the Farmingdale Fund offer ﬂexible support where it is needed most.
With 39 academic programs, Farmingdale State College is one of the fastest growing campuses on Long Island; offering a broad, interdisciplinary education, with a unique focus on workforce development. Applied Learning opportunities include clinical placements, internships and practicums in a real-world setting.
Student Financial Aid
The Excelsior Scholarship Program has made a positive impact on the lives of students who meet the academic and ﬁnancial requirements. Yet, the need for additional ﬁnancial assistance remains. Support for fees, books and transportation can make a critical difference to worthy students.
Farmingdale State College enhances the intellectual life of the College by supporting faculty research, artistic work and
Farmingdale provides the best kind of college experience. With a diverse student body and outstanding faculty, the College offers an impressive array of clubs, organizations and sports on a beautiful 380-acre campus.
2017 Alumni Awards Dinner
The Farmingdale State College Alumni Awards Dinner is an annual ceremony that honors our alumni and their successes as well as selected Farmingdale State College disciplines. Also honored are individuals and businesses who have supported and been instrumental in furthering the goals and objectives of the college.
This year's dinner was held on Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 6:30pm at the Crest Hollow Country Club in Woodbury. The honorees are:
- Judith M. McEvoy Alumnus of the Year Award: Joe Egan '70, Egan Consulting Co., Inc.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: George LaRosa, Sr. VP and CFO, Farmingdale State College.
- Distinguished Faculty Award: Dr. Richard Iversen, Professor, Department of Urban Horticulture and Design.
- Outstanding Student Award: Cal Jimenez '17, President Student Government Association.
- Centurion Club: Ben Vecchio '50.
- Also celebrating the Inauguration of Farmingdale State College's 9th President, Dr. John Nader.
2017 ALUMNI AWARDS DINNER PHOTO GALLERY