Transfer Admission Requirements
Interested in applying to Farmingdale State College? It's simple! Just file the Apply Now! Applications may take between 7 to 10 business days to process. Please factor this into your application processing time.
Farmingdale State College policy requires that students complete a minimum of 30 credit hours in residence. Questions regarding transfer credits? Don't forget to check out our Transfer Equivalency Chart.
- Fall - June 1st
- Spring - January 3rd
*Please reference our Dates and Deadlines page for specific major deadlinesAdmission Requirements:
- Transfer GPA of at least a 2.5
- Official college transcripts
- Official high school transcript if applicant does not have an Associate degree
- SAT/ACT scores if you have fewer than 24 college credits
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
Admissions Processing: Farmingdale State College
279 Broadway - Suite A
Albany, NY 12204