School Counselor Information
- High School Transcript or GED
- SAT: Combined score of 1000 between the Critical Reading/Math sections
- ACT: Composite score of 21
- SAT code: 2526 ACT code: 2918
- Letters of recommendation, resumes and personal statements are not required, but are encouraged for admission.
- Fall Semester - June 1st
- Spring Semester - January 3rd
* *Please reference our Dates and Deadlines page for specific major deadlines
Please send all official documents to the following address:
Attention Admissions Processing: Farmingdale State College
279 Broadway - Suite A
Albany, NY 12204
Advanced Placement (AP)
Farmingdale State College will accept a score of 3 or higher on most advanced placement exams. Please submit scores on an official report since scores will not be accepted in any other format.
In order for Farmingdale State College to review credit(s) from a college or university, all students must submit an official college transcript. This applies to students taking college courses in high school, as well as transfer students. Please contact the Transfer Services Office for more information at 631-420-2643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students facing financial and educational barriers to college success are good candidates for the Educational Opportunity Program. EOP candidates submit financial eligibility information as well as academic information to apply to the program and receive financial and educational support. Click here for more information about our program.