Check the status of your application
Once your application is complete…
- After all your necessary official documents have arrived and your application is complete, the application will be given to an Admissions counselor to be reviewed. Once a decision has been made, students can log in to their Online Administrative Student Information System or OASIS account to check the application status (see below for procedures).
- A letter will also be mailed to the address listed on the application (Please note: If your address changes from the address originally listed on your application upon applying, please notify the Admissions Office via email at email@example.com).
- Log in by entering your User ID (RAM ID #) and your six-digit log in PIN for access to OASIS. When you are finished, click the Login button at the bottom of the page.
- Your PIN and RAM ID will be mailed to the address listed on your application. If you have changed your log in PIN, but do not remember your new PIN, enter your RAM ID and click on the “Forgot PIN?” link.
- We suggest you change your log in PIN periodically to protect your privacy.
Once logged in, please follow these steps:
- Click “Admissions Application”
- Click “Display Application Status”
- Your status will be listed under “Application Preference"
Please call the Registrar's Office at (631) 420-2776 during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm) if you have difficulty logging in.