Congratulations on your acceptance!
You are one of a select group of students on their way to becoming part of the Farmingdale State College community.
Once you're accepted...
To help you prepare for the start of the new semester, here are some helpful reminders:
Please submit your $100 deposit in order to confirm your acceptance and intent to enroll. Refer to your acceptance package for more information regarding the deposit. For questions or concerns, please contact the Admissions Office at 631-420-2200. **Transfer Students: Transfer credits will not be evaluated until your deposit is received. Submit your tuition deposit online.
All students are required to submit health forms to the Health and Wellness Center. Please note, Immunizations forms must be in compliance with the Health and Wellness Center before students can register for classes. For more information contact the Health and Wellness Office at (631) 420-2009. Complete health forms that are required.
The Dean of Students Office coordinates Orientation for all new students. Orientation is designed to introduce you to services and programs that are vital to your successful transition to Farmingdale State College. For questions regarding Orientation, please contact the Dean of Students at 631-420-2104.
After submitting your tuition deposit, please contact the Dean of the School of Engineering Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-420-2115.
Submit your FAFSA form for need-based federal and college based grants, work-study and loans. We encourage you to consult with our Financial Aid Office about opportunities for funding support and for assistance with the financial aid process. The Financial Aid Office can be reached at 631-420-2578. Please also consider contacting our Scholarship Office for extra aid. Apply for financial aid.
In order to be considered for housing, you must submit a completed application, Health Form and an Advance Room Deposit of $50 payable to Farmingdale State College. Please do not hesitate to contact Residence Life at 631-420-2010 with any further questions.
Please submit your official final undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from all institutions you've attended to the address below. Please note, you do not need to send Farmingdale State College transcripts.Admissions Processing: Farmingdale State College
279 Broadway - Suite A
Albany, NY 12204
Farmingdale State College’s Bookstore, also associated with Barnes & Noble, is the perfect place to purchase textbooks, notebooks, Farmingdale memorabilia, etc. Pre-packing your textbooks can help to reduce the stress of beginning a new semester. Visit the bookstore website.
By bringing a copy of your student schedule or paid bill to Campus Police you can get your brand new Farmingdale State College student ID card.
Become familiar with your student email account as it is the primary mechanism through which the campus will communicate with you. Registered students are provided with an email account and it is expected that you will use it. See our email FAQ for more information.
Decide on a meal plan. Students, whether commuters or residents, are eligible for a wide variety of meal
plans and dining options. The Office of Dining Services is located in the Farmingdale
Campus Center, right next to the Campus Center Marketplace.
There are several choices for dining on campus, most of which are housed in the brand new Farmingdale Campus Center:
- Campus Center Marketplace is a large food court offering fresh, made-to-order burgers and chicken sandwiches, hand-cut fries, pressed paninis, hot noodle bowls, comfort foods and hand-carved meats and tossed salads. This location also has personal thin crust pizza, made-to-order, as well as grab 'n go salads and sandwiches, hot coffee, bottled and fountain beverages, milkshakes and smoothies.
- Campus Center Pay One Price Restaurant is an all-you-care-to-eat facility that is open to everyone. You will find soups, salads, sandwiches, pizza, grilled items, and a daily changing menu prepared by our chefs, all served in a comfortable and relaxing dining atmosphere. Cash, credit cards and declining balance meal plans are all accepted. As a resident student, your meals are included in your meal plan. Commuters may purchase (add declining dollars) a commuter meal plan which gives you a 10% discount and allows you to make all food purchases sales tax free. Information on commuter meal plans is available in the Dining Services Office or call 631-293-2778.
- EcoGrounds, located next to the Marketplace in the Campus Center, is a full coffee bar serving fresh-brewed coffee and teas, blended and iced coffee drinks, and a selection of delicious baked goods and snacks.
- Books and Beans, located in Greenley Hall Success Center (library building), offers a computer & coffee lounge with everything from Starbucks cappucinos to lattes to fresh brewed coffee; herbal and exotic teas, sandwiches, salads, and cookies.
Pay your tuition bill. Your bill will be sent to you once you have registered.
- The Office of Student Accounts 631-420-2560
- The Office of Financial Aid 631-420-2578
- These offices can provide you with details about your bill and aid package. All students must pay their tuition by the deadline.
- Online Student Accounts Portal