We offer many internship opportunities campus wide. Each program is designed to help prepare you for success in today’s high demand careers.
Visit our Career Development Center and register for FSC CareerConnect.
CareerConnect is a web-based platform for accessing:
- Full-time jobs for upcoming graduates and alumni
- Part-time jobs
- Paid and unpaid internships for students
- Career exploration tools
Use CareerConnect to:
- Schedule an appointment in the Career Center
- Upload your resume, cover letter and other documents for employers to view
- Explore career options with Career Explorer and Career Finder resources
Ready to get started? Visit FSC CareerConnect and register for a new account. Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email confirming your username. You will be given a link to set your CareerConnect password. NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hours, after which time you can click on the link to be redirected to a page where you can request a new password link.
Internships by School/Program
Applied Economics (NYS Senate & Assembly Internships)