International Energy and Sustainability Conference 2012
Please join us for the International Energy and Sustainability Conference 2012, "Shaping the Future Through Smart Grid Technologies".
The conference will focus on but not be limited to the following topics:
Learn about current technologies and new concepts through abstract presentations,
workshops, networking, vendor interaction and keynote presentations from invited speakers
with a broad range of qualifications. This includes: New York State legislators, representatives
from federal energy related agencies, power authorities, energy and green building
related firms and academia.
The IESC 2012 will provide a great opportunity to gain an up-to-date perspective on the state of the Smart Grid, including emerging technologies and how they will affect the industry, policy developments, programs and incentives.
- What will the benefits be to building a smarter grid?
- What effect will upgrades to the grid have on energy efficiency, distributed generation of alternative energy sources, sustainability, green building practices, and green data centers?
- Are we prepared to face the challenges ahead of finding and integrating sustainable alternative energy sources in a world with diminishing resources, while maintaining and ensuring our energy security?
Join industry leaders in learning and discussing how these issues will shape the future
of our planet.
Who should attend?
- Faculty and other academic representatives
- Small and large business representatives
- Home owners who would like to know about saving money on their energy bills
- Any domestic or international individual or corporation interested in energy related fields
For more information send your inquiries to email@example.com.