The programs are held in Barcelona, an open-minded, Mediterranean city with an active and cosmopolitan population. Barcelona is a truly Mediterranean city in southwestern Europe, thanks to its geographic location and history, traditions and cultural influences. It is considered one of the greatest cultural capitals of the world due to its dynamic and entrepreneurial nature.
- Students will be registered for:
- Students will attend Institut Quimic de Sarria (IQS)
- Housing arrangements are made by the student.
- Visit the IQS homepage for housing recommendations.
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 minimum.
- Students must be in good disciplinary standing.
- Open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.
*freshmen planning to apply should meet with their Department Chair prior to applying.
- Step 1: Complete the Preliminary Study Abroad Application
- After this application is submitted a study abroad advisor will be in touch to go over the next steps in the application process.
- Step 2: All FSC students studying abroad for a semester/year are required to meet with a
study abroad advisor in the Office of International Education and Programs prior to completing their program specific application.
- OIEP is located on the 3rd floor of Laffin Hall, Room 320.