Study Abroad Forms
- Preliminary Study Abroad Application - Please complete this form prior to completing the forms below. **
- Florence Horticulture Preliminary Application - This application is specifically for the Florence University of the Arts Horticulture program.
- Study Abroad Student Application Checklist on FSC Program - Students receive this checklist upon advisement. This checklist keeps students on track with their application materials.
- Study Abroad Student Application Checklist on Other SUNY Program
- Judicial Review Form - This form is required for all students taking courses off-campus or abroad.
- Course Pre-Approval Form - This form must be completed and signed by your department chairperson prior to program application deadline.
- Insurance Form - GeoBlue Insurance coverage is required of all students. This form must be submitted as part of your application packet.
- Emergency Contact Form - This form must be submitted prior to your departure.
- Student Health Information Form - This form must be submitted prior to your departure.
- Travel Information Form - This form must be submitted as soon as you finalize your travel itinerary.
- Financial Agreement Form - This form must be submitted to your study abroad advisor. If you are using financial aid to cover any program expenses, this form must be completed with a financial aid advisor.
- Model Release Form - This form must be completed and submitted to your study abroad advisor if you are submitting any photos from your program. This form grants the Office of International Education and Programs permission to use the students photos.
- $60 Application Fee Form - This form must be completed and submitted to Student Accounts (Laffin Hall 226) along with your non-refundable $60 application fee payment. Student must submit the receipt to a study abroad advisor (Laffin Hall 320).
- Agreement and Release Form - this document is acknowledged by the student during the completion of the Preliminary Study Abroad Application.
Note: Forms are in PDF format. To download documents you must have Acrobat Reader. You can get the Acrobat Reader for free at Adobe's Web Site.