Please note that membership is REQUIRED for class registration and for all other ILR activities.
Annual membership cost is only $50 per person (non-refundable) September 1st – August 31st. Spring membership is only $35 (non-refundable) March 1st – August 31st. ILR brochures are mailed twice yearly, January (spring program) and July (fall program).
A yearly student parking permit ($11) must be purchased from the ILR in order to park on campus.
- Eligibility to enroll in ILR classes
- Friday Lecture Series
- Receiving advance mailings for all ILR-sponsored events
- Opportunity to hold ILR office
INSTITUTE FOR LEARNING IN RETIREMENT ADVISORY COUNCIL
- Mary Barry, Co-Chairperson
- Jeffrey Alexander, Curriculum
- Linda Lupario, Curriculum
- Abraham Bloomstone, Finance
- Harvey Cohen, Finance
- Carolyn Rosenthal, Membership
- Ann Simon, Membership
- Ruth Catanese, Member-at-Large
- Rosemary Kreyling, Member-at Large
- Patricia Delaney, Secretary to Council
PROFESSIONAL AND SUPPORT STAFF
- Mary Ellen Lostritto, Office Administrator
- Maria Lopiano, Administrative Assistant
For more information or to receive a brochure, contact ILR@farmingdale.edu or call 631.420.2160.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the ILR, please call the office at (631) 420-2160. The ILR office is located in Thompson Hall, room
119, on the campus of Farmingdale State College.